Wednesday 19 September 2012

Jen: Day 3 and coping well :)

So mid way through week one and I'm feeling good which is great as it usually means I've found something I can stick to, but I won't jinx myself before the first weekend!
Sleepy and grouchy again this morning but think its time for a lie in this weekend to sort that out and lost another 3/4 of a lb woohoo!
Breakfast was the usual toast at 228 kcal, I am planning to do a cook in on Saturday so hoping to do some porridge and muesli for next week when I have had chance to rediscover my domestic goddess!
Lunch was pea and ham soup, one of my favourites yum along with whole meal bread and an aero mousse clocking up to 464 kcal.
Busy day today so no time for an afternoon snack so I was starving by the time I got home, which is normally risky but jumping on the bike whilst tea was in the oven staved off those hunger pangs!
20 minutes and 150 kcals burnt today, slow and steady wins the race and all that!
Tea was Cajun baked salmon with spicy sweet potato and red onion wedges adding up to 457 kcal and it was delish! Another aero mousse to top the night off at 109 kcal.
So all in all probs my most successful day yet at 1108 calories, haven't felt so determined in ages and it's bloody lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment