Friday 21 September 2012

Jen Day 4 - Tempted

So managed to get up in a fairly decent mood today and lost another 3/4 of a pound so must be doing something right :)
Breakfast was my usual toast 240 kcal, I do intend on cooking some porridge up over the weekend and a few other things as I have a tendency to get bored!
Lunch was pea and ham soup with bread and an Aero mousse at 474 kcal and with the crappy weather, it was lovely.
I had a busy day in work mixed with a horrible headache so didn't eat anything in the afternoon but was ready to slump when I got home!
 No exercise today as Thursday is cleaning day, so even though every part of me was screaming no, I still cleaned and quite frankly I believe it's still exercise! When I had finished, the binge monster awakened as usually after cleaning and a bath, it's takeaway time and mixed with a headache, I'm not going to lie I sooo wanted one but it is only week one and I was determined.
So instead, I had a Colman season and shake Cajun chicken rice which I have to say was absolutely delish! It is basically brown rice, chicken, peppers, onion and chopped tomatoes with the spice mix. I added sliced pepperoni but you don't have to! Per serving it's 355 kcal and full of flavour, but with my added pepperoni and slightly bigger portion, mine was about 505 kcal but still really good!
For my sweet treat I had a Tesco Finest Fresh Orange Ice Lolly (80kcal), they're really refreshing and dead low cal too!
So all in all, 1299 kcals today, not bad and I have over come my first hurdle :) go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment